Cuetec R360 Shaft, 12.75mm
These R360 Cuetec Cue Shafts feature a Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip to better hold chalk with a red replacement indicator layer, ABS ferrule for superior energy transfer from tip to shaft while controlling vibration, Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) shaft featuring a 15 ½” pro taper for an ultra-smooth comfortable stroke. The R360 shaft is constructed with a tubular composite core surrounded by four computer cut Grade A North American Maple sections to ensure an exact fit. This composite core shaft virtually eliminates deflection, squirt, distortion, providing the most accurate shot possible and helps prevent warping. The R360 shaft with the Tiger Everest tip and ABS ferrule is designed to provide better cue ball control with 360 degree radial consistency offering reliable performance shot after shot. Upgrade your current fiberglass S.S.T. shaft with the R360 shaft or Break with your current fiberglass S.S.T. shaft and put the R360 shaft on for shot making.
“The Cuetec R360 has a better feel, better aiming system, and more important, better control. Cuetec has a great product at a reasonable price and I am happy to endorse them.” Shane Van Boening.
• 12.75mm is the standard size for all R360 model cues
• Canadian maple shaft with composite core
• Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip
• 15 1/2-in. pro taper
• Precise construction ensures accurate cue ball response and control
• Composite core controls deflection, squirt, distortion
• ABS ferrule; stainless steel joint collar
• Fits any Cuetec 2-piece cue