Pool Table Limited Lifetime Warranty
Imperial International warrants their wood line of furniture-style pool tables against defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser by agreeing to repair any and all parts proven to be defective and subject to such warranty. The pool table must have been purchased from a dealer that is currently or was an Authorized Imperial International Dealer at the time of purchase.
All claims under this Limited Lifetime Warranty must be made through an Authorized Imperial International Dealer. Proof of purchase from an Authorized Imperial International Dealer may be required to validate a claim against the Limited Lifetime Warranty if the claim is made through a dealer other than the Authorized Imperial International dealer that originally sold the pool table.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the table and is non-transferable. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is void if an authorized Imperial International dealer or agent does not install the pool table.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not imply the replacement of the entire pool table but it does cover the replacement of such part or parts of the pool table that may prove to be defective. Any and all parts submitted for warranty replacement must be shipped to Imperial International prepaid for inspection. If, after examination and at the sole discretion of Imperial International, the part or parts are determined to be defective, they will be repaired or replace and returned prepaid.
Replacement of any such defective part or parts shall constitute the complete fulfillment of any and all obligation with respect to such product. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty that may be expressed or implied in any way. Imperial international neither assumes, nor authorizes any person or dealer to assume, imply, and/or extend on behalf of Imperial International any other obligation or liability other than expressed herein.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes damage caused by accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or any other natural disaster. Acts of war, terrorism, or any other form of violence are also excluded from this warranty.
Presidential Billiards warrants each billiards table (excluding cloth and pockets) against defect in material or workmanship (excluding normal wear and tear) for the life of the table with the original purchaser. Presidential Billiard will repair or replace, at its sole option, any or all parts proved to be detective.
This lifetime warranty is subject to the conditions and limitations below:
- The owner must register his/her ownership with Presidential Billiards within 90 days of purchase.
- The lifetime warranty is void if the product is not installed or serviced by its authorized dealer or agent.
- Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through Presidential Billiards or its Authorized dealer.
- The warranty is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the product.
- This warranty does not include the provision of a replacement table during the period that the table is defective or while the table es being repaired.
- This warranty does not apply to tables sold or used for commercial purposes.
- This warranty does not cover any labor costs. Labor costs to dismantle, crate, uncrate or reinstall any defective parts will be at the customer’s expense.
- This warranty does not cover freight charges for detective parts to be returned to Presidential Billiards. If the parts are determined to be defective they will be repaired or replaced by Presidential Billiards and the freight charges to return the parts to the customer will be paid by Presidential Billiards.
- Any damage must be proven to Presidential Billiards’ satisfaction to be due solely to a defect in workmanship or material. Any damage caused by carelessness improper treatment or failure to care for the table in accordance with standard procedures, including a failure to maintain proper environmental conditions, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, or any other natural calamity is excluded form coverage under this warranty.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness or usage for a particular purpose. Presidential Billiards has not assumed or authorized any other person to assume for it any other liability or warranty in connection with the table.
American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your billiard table to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of your table as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against
excessive splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation dry rot or hardening. American
Heritage Billiards will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole
option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole
reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or
American Heritage Billiards’ responsibilities under this warranty shall not extend to any of the following:
- Subsequent purchasers: This warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
- Repairs or replacements required as a result of abuse, neglect, alteration, misuse, flood, fire,
earthquake or other natural calamity, abnormal playing conditions, accidental damage or
improper installation by someone other than American Heritage Billiards or its authorized dealer.
- Repair or replacement of any bed cloth, table pockets, or playing accessories.
- Table Re-Leveling.
- Incidental costs or damages arising out of any alleged defective component or from its repair or replacement.
THIS WARRANTY is the entire understanding between you and American Heritage Billiards of the Warranty Coverage for your Pool Table. American Heritage Billiards makes no other warranties, express or implied, other than those set forth in this document, nor does it authorize any person or entity to assume any other obligation or liability in connection with your Pool Table. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. In addition, you may have other legal rights which may vary from state to state.